Tuesday, November 10, 2009

She's Alive...




So does life ever just kick your ass? Yes, I said ass. The last month has been interesting to say the least. I had to come to terms with the fact that I will have to go off the medication that could help us have a baby. That was a hard pill to swallow. It just made me way too sick. Then I had to wrap my brain around the reality of all of it. It took me a long time to process the whole situation. I had to almost mourn the whole having a baby thing. So be it. It just wasn't meant to be. So I spent most of the last month in the above position with Winner. Winner (previously known as Wiener until the kids started saying things like "I can't wait to get home and play with the Weiner while onlookers looked at us with disgust"). Sarge thought he should take pictures of me while I looked like I had been hit by a Mack truck, nice. Most of the medication is out of my system now. It's nice to wake up without a migraine and not run to vomit. Ahhhh, life is good.


So what has been my first project you ask? Paper piecing mini quilt blocks. OOOOOOhhhhhhh, so fun and addicting. I signed up for some swaps to get my booty moving again. It's fun and cheers me up to get little packages in the mail. I am thinking I need to keep the little Christmas blocks for myself. They are so cute, I can't stand it!


And as everyone knows, I looooove chickens. So when I won a sentsy tart burner and tart I went straight for the chicken one. I loooove it so much. The tart is so sent intensive. I hate nothing more than when my tart loses scent quickly. I won this from Susan. Thanks so much Susan and if anyone is interested in buying any scentsy items, check out her blog and visit her store.

Have you ever just had someone enter your life at just the right time. When you needed a friendly face or email? I have had 2 people in the last month really reach out to me. Thank you both, you have been such a blessing. A little hello how are you means the world sometimes. I wish I could hug you.

Remember my experiment with the two little house plants? Yup, I'll be posting pics soon. You will be surprised, or will you?

1 comment:

  1. Hey, girl, good to see you back :).

    What an adorable pup; wish ours would snuggle up like that -- one will only sleep by our feet, no closer than that, and the other likes to lay right up against me, but not be snuggled. Picky poochies!

    Love the mini quilts. You and I should swap goodies, maybe after the holidays -- I'll embroider something for you and you can quilt something (small-scale) for me.

    ReplyDelete