Thursday, October 1, 2009

Feelin' Crafty


It's finally cooling down here on the face of the sun. Did I ever mention I live on the face of the sun? It's true, I do. So at 6 am when I take the man cub to the bus stop it has been down right cold and you can smell fall in the air. Fall is by far my favorite time of the year. So this morning, I read Pamela's blog. She is very crafty, I looove crafty people! I loved her idea so I stole it, shamelessly.

It's like a Halloween advent calendar. The best part it is it was nearly free to make. I used a piece of cardboard from a box I got at Costco this morning and stopped by Joann and picked up a couple of pieces of scrap booking pages and yarn. A bag of candy and I was in business! Peanut butter cup anyone?




2 comments:

  1. Thats cute... if I made that all the candy would be gone in one day... by "THE NOT ME" kid that lives here. Wish that kid would go home! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. The "NOT ME" kid turned on the bathtub and left for town while I was at work one day... I need to find that kid, he's in trouble.

    ReplyDelete