Sunday, August 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Sarge.


Today is the Sarges birthday. Yup, the old guy is..... hmmm, how old is he? 42! Oh my goodness! I remember thinking that was sooo old. I have once again become my mother (sigh). I am kind of sad that I am not at home celebrating with him. Have I mentioned that I absolutely love this man? It blows my mind how we have made it through such a rough time. We made it. I thought we were over, but you and I sarge, we beat the odds. I love your guts. I love how you allow me to be the ADD woman that I am. I love that you are funny and witty and charming. I love that you never complain about my clothes on the floor. I love how you and I can just look at each other and know. Muah! Happy Birthday! I'll make it up to you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment