Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Child Squatter


Someone call the law! There is a squatter amongst us! Maybe I should just rename tree girl/Brace Face and start calling her pig pen. Never to her face of course, don't want to damage her delicate psyche. Who raised this child? Must be some thing genetic from his side. On a positive note, in the picture above you can see if you ever need a cup or some trash, maybe to light the fireplace on a nippy winters eve, just go to her dresser and wallah! Where are all the clothes that belong in those drawers you ask? Where else? The floor.



I don't know about you but I always smuggle fruit by the foot into my bedroom and eat in bed then throw the wrappers between the bed and the wall. I say smuggle because we do not eat in our rooms in this house, unless your Mom is at her quilt guild meeting or cleaning the bathroom.
And below!!!!


My phone!!! I have been looking for that phone for weeks. Errrr!


Fritos anyone?


I'll leave you with this thought. Above are my tart burners, affectionately called turd burners in our house. Why would you crumble up the little metal wrapper for the tea light and throw it back in there? Why?

Well Pig Pen, my cute, sloppy borderline disgusting child, your squatting days are over. Hope you didn't have any plans when you got home from school today...

5 comments:

  1. Hah, I had to chuckle at the title. When I was a preteen and teen, I was such a slob. The food in the bedroom habit came to a grinding halt back then when I woke up one morning to find a cockroach on my pillow -- I've been a "no food in the bedrooms" fanatic since then. The rest of my slobby behaviors reversed themselves as I eased into adulthood. Maybe there's hope for your daughter yet ;).

    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks just like my brother's room when we were growing up...the bad thing is that he isn't much different now as an adult. His wife is the same way too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm hoping she out grows this but she really does have a very laid back personality. I'm scared. We don't get cockroaches but we do occasionally have a mouse which freaks me out. I can handle messy clothes just not food mess. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is my experience that girls are far messier than boys. College age girls can be the worst. I have a couple of them myself and I have renamed both of them Pig Pen at different times.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh I am so sorry to say that I have been there and done that so many times I want to scream. Is it THAT hard to find a garbage can??? kim

    ReplyDelete